Image courtesy of vectorolie at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Real-time data access. Empower and actualize your sales associates by putting actionable real-time data at their fingertips – helping them make their sales plan goals.
- No more upgrades! Always operate on the current most up to date version of the software.
- Easy integration. Web based applications with modern API allow retailers to integrate with services they already use.
- Lower costs compared to traditional systems. Retailers pay for a simple monthly subscription involving no contracts and no cancellation fees.
- No hassle data migration. Providers make moving legacy system data onto the cloud simple and easy.
- Sell more. Mobile POS can allow retailers to optimize store layout, increasing sales per square foot.
- Available anywhere. Through any web device you can always access your shop. Run reports or check sales orders on the go
Cloud POS with mobile commerce is quickly moving into brick-and-mortar stores. Whether you’re selling pet supplies, bikes or apparel, mobile POS can be used across any industry. If you’re looking to save money, time, space, and give your customers a modern in store experience while improving your bottom line, then it’s time to transform your small business with a cloud POS system.
Sell More | A Spring Retail Blog
Restograph is perfect for small and medium-sized restaurants which aims on having a perfect solution to manage and monitor their business and refrain from any additional activities such as calling store manager to ask about the day figures or printing the transactions recorded on their web-based and cloud-based POS.
Philippines' Restograph is a software-as-a-service platform which gather and transforms POS data into readable trends and projections that helps restaurant owners and managers strategize better, grow their business and prevent cases like restaurant theft. Restograph also includes presentation of customer ratings and reviews from Zomato and LooLoo.